Find Your Travel Style – Group Tour Or Private Tour?
It is not always about money – you may have sufficient funds to afford either but one of them would suit you more. And it is not always about your general style or prefer Iceland luxury tours ences as ‘travel style’ is totally different. Many positive people may turn to be ‘unbearable’ fellows while traveling only because they have chosen the wrong style.You can go for group tours if you agree with some or most of the statements below:
– You are single and do not have a travel buddy: Join group tours for more fun, less cost and of course to make new friends.
– You are not alone but still enjoy knowing people from all over the world; where else will you have this chance?
– You are female(s) traveling to less developed countries – stick to group tours if possible. Groups can offer more safety and comfort.
– You seek for maximum efficiency: Group tours have pre-scheduled itineraries to maximize your sightseeing. No matter how long your wife/husband would prefer to stay at a shop or your photo addict friend would like to take extra shots; the tour has to end when the guide blows the whistle.
– Although money is not everything, it is something: In some countries such as Turkey, Greece or Morocco private tours cost almost double or even triple prices when compared to the group tours. For small families or friend groups (2-3 traveler) it’ll be more cost effective to join escorted group tours.
If you are not sure about your travel style yet, here are the reasons why p